Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing
Processing of personal data is based on your consent and/or the legal basis that regulates our activity. We process personal data to provide you with personalized products and services, for marketing and advertising purposes – for example, newsletters and/or periodic information related to our products, offers, and news, to complete commercial activities (quote calculation, delivery, etc.)
Categories of Personal Data
Personal data that can be processed for the purposes mentioned above may include, but are not limited to, the following (depending on the data requested in accordance with legal provisions or your consent): name, email address, phone number, county, postal address for product delivery, the product segment you are interested in.
Collection of Personal Data
It is done through the website, contact forms, email, or by phone, and personal data is then taken into the database maintained by MATY IT & ELECTRONICS SRL or partners authorized by MATY IT & ELECTRONICS SRL for the above-mentioned purpose.
Recipients of Personal Data
To achieve the above purpose, your personal data may be disclosed to contractual partners who manage the ropavex.ro website and the marketing database.
Duration of Processing
Processing of your personal data will continue until you withdraw your consent for processing or until the date set by the legal framework for processing certain personal data. Regular evaluations of the data are carried out to verify their accuracy and currency. Your data will be stored exclusively for the time necessary to achieve the processing purpose, and MATY IT & ELECTRONICS SRL will take the necessary measures to evaluate the necessary time, respecting the principles and rules of data processing established by applicable legislation. In case we conclude that, after the expiration of the period or the withdrawal of consent, there is a legitimate interest, a legal obligation, or another reason to process your data for other purposes (except for direct marketing, which will be stopped), you will be informed accordingly.
What Happens to Data After Processing Ends
After the duration of processing mentioned above expires, or after you withdraw your consent, and if there are no longer legal or legitimate reasons to process your data, the data will be deleted from the database.
Data Processing Security
We inform you that we continually evaluate and update the security measures implemented to ensure the security and safety of processing personal data.
Rights of the Data Subject Regarding Data Processing
In the context of processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right of access to the processed personal data – meaning the right to obtain confirmation from us whether we process personal data concerning you and, if so, access to that data and the conditions under which they are processed by sending a request using the contact details below;
– Right to request rectification or erasure of personal data – meaning the possibility to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data, completion of incomplete data, or erasure of your data in certain cases, by sending a request using the contact details below;
– Right to request the restriction of processing – meaning the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing in certain cases, namely when: you consider that the data processed by us is inaccurate, until they are rectified; the processing is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete your data; Operators no longer need the personal data for the purposes mentioned above, but you request them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a right in court or you have objected to processing, for the time it takes to verify whether the legitimate rights of the Operators prevail over your rights;
– Right to withdraw consent for processing – in case the processing is based on your consent, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out until that moment;
– Right to object to processing – meaning your right to object to processing for reasons related to your particular situation when processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Operators or is carried out for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling;
– Right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling – meaning the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects on you or significantly affect you;
– Right to data portability – meaning the possibility to request the movement, copying, or transfer of your data existing in our database to another database, in a structured format, commonly used and automatically readable, only in cases where processing is based on your consent or the execution of a contract and is done by automated means;
– Right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
– Right to address the competent courts.
We will contact you for marketing purposes only if you have expressed your consent. You can withdraw your consent for processing personal data for marketing purposes at any time by accessing the unsubscribe link provided in the email, without the need to provide a justification. By withdrawing your consent, you will be unsubscribed from receiving newsletters and/or periodic alerts. The exercise of the other rights mentioned above can be done at any time by sending a written, dated, and signed request, or in electronic format, to any of the Operators, at the following electronic contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the request and respond within the legal deadline. If you need any other information regarding the above, including the exercise of your rights, please send a written, dated, and signed request to the contact details mentioned above.
For any additional questions regarding how we process personal data or to exercise the rights mentioned above, please send us an email at email@example.com.